The ACHE Higher Education Network
ACHE is committed to supporting healthcare management programs, who nurture and teach the future leaders of our profession. To assist your work as mentors of the next generations of healthcare managers, we have expanded support for student organizations through creation of the ACHE Higher Education Network.
To be a participant in the ACHE Higher Education Network, your university/college must be at least regionally accredited, and offer an identifiable degree, major or concentration in healthcare management.
As part of the ACHE Higher Education Network, ACHE provides programs with:
- One free subscription (distributed electronically) to each of ACHE's publications: Healthcare Executive, Journal of Healthcare Management and Frontiers of Health Services Management
- The opportunity to receive a reduced fee for the annual Congress on Healthcare Leadership for the program director or their faculty designee
- A dedicated Web area designed to help program directors provide a valuable on-campus student experience
By joining the ACHE Higher Education Network, the program agrees to:
- Encourage their students to become Student Associates of ACHE
- Encourage their students to advance to Member upon graduation
If you are interested in joining the ACHE Higher Education Network, download the application and agreement. Please note that only Program Directors have the authority to register their program with the ACHE Higher Education Network.
If you are the Program Director of a program already registered with the ACHE Higher Education Network, login and access your benefits.