This seminar will focus on the current healthcare environment for military candidates, including advantages and disadvantages of entering the workforce after a military career. You will learn from others who have moved from military to civilian healthcare.
- Identify the professional development techniques needed for success, including interviewing skills and preparing a resume.
- Discuss ways to avoid making the three biggest resume mistakes.
- Gain effective networking tips and resources.
- Discover methods for evaluating and negotiating a job offer.
- Review survey results of transitioned military personnel.
- Christopher L. Morgan, FACHE, CEO, Health Strategies, LLC
- J. Larry Tyler, FACHE, FAAHC, FHFMA, CMPE, Chairman & CEO, Practical Governance Group
This course is scheduled for Tuesday, August 28 from 2:00 - 5:00 p.m. and is approved for 3 ACHE Face-to-Face Education credits.
- Click on the Register Now link for the location of your choice
- Call ACHE's Customer Service Center at (312) 424-9400
- Download a registration form
Dates and Location
San Antonio, TX
Apr 15 – 18, 2019
ACHE members: $330.00
Who Should Attend
- All military personnel - officer and enlisted - who are transitioning to the civilian healthcare workforce.
Continuing Education Credit
In addition to the ACHE Face-to-Face Education credits assigned to this seminar, ACHE is accredited by other organizations to provide continuing education credit. View complete information about these organizations.